How to change the oil filter?
1. remove the used oil;
2. Loosen the retaining screw and remove the old oil filter;
3. Apply a layer of oil to the seal ring of the new oil filter;
4. Install the new oil filter and tighten the set screw.
What is the performance requirements of the oil filter？
A. Quality conditions for maintaining performance:
1) High filtration efficiency;
2) Low-pressure loss rate;
3) Long service life.
B. Quality conditions with durability and rationality:
1) Pressure resistance, shock resistance, high durability, no oil leakage;
2) Resistance to low temperature and high temperature;
3) Easy to load and unload.