When the PC-EPC solenoid valve terminal (CN-V11) of the main pump front pump PC-EPC solenoid valve terminal (CN-V11) of the PC200/220-8M0 series vehicles on the market is broken (as shown in Figures 1 and 2), please modify it according to this service information。
★ Please read attachment 1: "Decoration Manual" [Handling of Electrical Components] carefully before operation and strictly implement it. Place the excavator on a level ground according to Picture 3, but the safety lock lever in the locked position and turn off the engine, pull out the excavator key, and then turn the battery cut-off switch to the (〇) position (Picture 4), wait for the main pump After cooling down, proceed to the next step.
2. Modification steps
(1) Open the right door and remove the broken CN-V11 terminal from the vehicle.
(2) Carefully cut off the front pump PC-EPC solenoid valve terminal (CN-V11) mark (if still exists) ① (as shown in Picture 5, do not damage the V11 terminal mark), and save the V11 terminal mark properly. Then remove the white strap ② here.
(3) Disassemble the broken front pump PC-EPC solenoid valve terminal wiring harness bellows tape, and pull the wiring harness (2 in total) out of the bellows, cut the wiring harness at a distance of 30mm from the wiring harness branch, and peel it off. Cut off the skin (2 pieces, stripped length 7.5mm) at the end of the wire harness, as shown in Picture 6.
(4) Peel off the end skins of the two wires of the replenishment harness 20Y-06-D9710 (the stripping length is 7.5mm), as shown in Picture 7.
(5) First insert the heat shrink tube 08046-00155 into the green wire of the replenishment harness 20Y-06-D9710, and then place the green wire and copper wire of the replenishment harness and the main harness side neatly in the connector 08018-00115 (such as Picture 8), use needle-nose pliers to press the connector tightly.
Then insert another heat shrink tube 08046-00155 into the blue wire of the replenishment harness 20Y-06-D9710, and then neatly place the blue wire and copper wire on the side of the replenishment harness and the main harness in the connector 08018-00115 (Picture 8), use needle-nose pliers to press the connector tightly.
★Note: The color of the insulation layer of the wiring harness on both sides of the connector should be the same (Picture 9).
(6) Place the heat-shrinkable tubes 08046-00155 of the two wires evenly on the fracture repair site and heat it with hot air from a hairdryer until the melted adhesive is fully fused with the wire harness (but cannot flow out from the end).
(7) Push the modified CN-V11 terminal wiring harness into the corrugated pipe, and wrap the CN-V11 terminal wiring harness corrugated pipe with insulating tape as shown in Picture 10.
(8) Put the CN-V11 terminal mark on the black-tie 08034-20414 and re-tie it, and re-tie the white tie 20Y-62-22830, as shown in Figure 12.
Note: If the CN-V11 terminal mark of the user's vehicle is lost, the user must be replaced with a new product 20Y-06-D9720.
3. Confirm after the modification is completed
After confirming that there is no interference and other abnormalities in the repaired area, close the right door, turn the key of the battery negative cut-off switch to the ON position, then start the engine, and confirm that the PC-EPC solenoid valve of the main pump front pump can be energized and the repair is completed.